Exercise 1:
After reading my entire blog a couple of times over I would have to say I have gain a new found respect for my weaknesses and how to deal with them. My opinion and fears about people in general has gotten a little better, and hopefully it would continue to get better has time goes on.
Exercise 2: I would say I have learn to ask people for help, instead of trying to do things on my own.
Exercise 3:
Has I already stated in exercise 1, I have learn to identify my weakness and deal with them in order to become a better person, also my fears and opinion of people have gotten better. Overall I am really amazed at how I am able to related to the topics covered in the class, and I was really astonished at how the books for the classes were able to talk and clarify some of the questions that I have had for quite some time. I can't wait to actually reread all of them again over the summer so that I can have time to reflect on each book. Even though I am already an optimistic person, but kinda of lost regarding my future, I have a clearer view of my future now and what I am going to have to do to achieve my goals. The activities or behavior that I started to do is talking to people about my goals and asking them for help and also help others that might need my help too.
4. 3 things I liked best about this class would have to be the required books for the class, getting to be in a group and help each other out and the professor and TAs.
5. 3 things I don't like about the class would have to be the quizzes, repeating my goals over and over again to people, and.........ummmm that's all I got for now.
6. I really don't have any suggestions as to ways to improve the class, because the class style and structure is fine to me.
Saturday, April 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh. I forgot about that conversation. I'm gonna look up it when I have time. see you wednesday.
ReplyDeletenice! im glad you enjoyed the class
ReplyDelete