Monday, April 20, 2009

Assignment #13: Work the plan

Exercise 1:

One of my first steps is to study for my classes that are required to graduate, and I already started studying for two of the classes because finals are approaching really soon and there are a lot of material that are going to be covered on the finals for both classes.

Exercise 2:

The weekly business this week was over the phone with the same good friend of mine from last week, weekly business meeting. We went over last week, weekly business objects to see if we accomplished them or not. Overall I was able to get all the things that I said I was going to accomplished done, with some motivational nagging from my business buddy. For this week I don't really have a lot that I have to do, except study a lot since I have been procrastinating a lot lately, and read the required chapters for leadership. After my propositions my buddy is going to call during the middle of the week to see if I am on top of my studies.

Exercise 3:

This exercise is kinda of tough for me, because I am not much of a planner and I really dislike planning stuff, even if I was to plan my day out I could only plan ahead a day or two maximum. I could go into why I don't like planning things ahead or what not, but that might take ages to explain. I am more of a go with the flow of the day or moment kinda of person. But since I must (cringe) I will try my best. For this coming week:

Monday: Meet with a buddy in the morning to study for embryology lab.
go to class
more studying
Tuesday: Go class
try to go workout
do laundry
Wednesday: Go to class
Read
see where the day takes me.
Thursday: Go to class
study
see where the day takes me.
Friday: Volunteer
Go to class
study
see where the day takes me.
Saturday: Work
See where the day takes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment