Exercise #1: First steps
One of the goals that I had on my planing wall is to graduate with a bachelors degree, which I am going to accomplish next month. But in other to accomplish this goal I have to finish all the required classes for the degree. In other to finish all the classes I have to do all the homework for each classes and pass all the test given in each class. So this week I am a step closer to achieving my wall plan goal, which to graduate next month. By finish a 12 page term paper for one of the required classes. I also just learned that I got an A for another class..... YEAAAAAAA BOIIIIIIIIIII! For the rest of the required classes I already started studying for the upcoming test required to pass and get good grades in all of them so that I could graduate this May.
Exercise #2: The Buddy System
1. My buddy for the buddy system is one of my good friend A. I picked this buddy of mine because our academic goals and plans to achieve them are sort of the same and we bounce ideas off each other when we have problems or questions.
2. The meeting was Monday around 3:30pm, because we were getting together with two of my other buddies to discuss the lease process to our spanking new apartment... but yea back to business.
We decide to meet every Monday around the same time, since it seems we both are free around that time for about 30 minutes until we graduate so we discuss:
- How the lease and the move in date for our SPANKING new apartment is going.
- How we are going to divide housework for all four of us living in the apartment.
- Work on resumes for getting jobs and start making some $$$$.
- If there are any activities going on campus for the coming weekend.
- What time in the summer we will start studying for graduate school entrance exams, me=PCAT A.=MCAT.
- Set another time during the week to help each other with class homework that we might be having problem with.
The whole meeting lasted about 20 minutes.
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
good job. and you have all your points but one date. Since you didn't do one assignment. Assign 8
ReplyDelete