Sunday, March 29, 2009

Assignment # 10

First Steps:

The two steps that I wrote that I was going to do to move towards accomplishing my goals were to study for my Vertebrate Embryology class test that I have Thursday after spring and to finish my Anthropology essay paper that is due Tuesday after spring break. So far I have not started neither because I thought I would have time over spring break, but as the saying goes " nothing ever goes as planned". To accomplished this two steps I will start to study tonight and everyday until Thursday for my vertebrate embryology test. For my Anthropology essay that is due on Tuesday I will probably spend all Monday to finish it.

Optional Role Model Interviews :

Since I went home to the suburbs for spring break, I pay a visit to the old pharmacy that I used to work at before so that I could see how my old co-workers/friends were doing and also interview my old pharmacist boss, but she wasn't working on the day that I went to visit. I tried to interview the floater pharmacist that was working, but the pharmacy was really busy and the floater pharmacist told me to come back later, but my schedule did not permit to go back. I will probably call the pharmacy this week and interview the floater pharmacist or my old boss, which ever one is on duty this week.

1 comment:

  1. Im pretty sure you got your tasks done by now because you wrote this Sunday night :)

    ReplyDelete