Thursday, January 15, 2009
Who I was as a child
Prairies, open fields, movies, cartoons, white people on TV, death, places or things am not suppose to be or touch are some of the things that fascinated me as a child and more that I can't remember. I lived through all of the three senses equally, which I can say have gotten me into quite some troubles and injuries, when I was a child. I used to like to run around a lot and also play soccer with some friends bare feet with anything we can find that is kickable, because we never had a soccer ball and we use to act out movie parts. As a child I use to daydream about being a super hero and saving people. Sometimes I do daydream about being a super hero, but do my best to help others through volunteering. I do miss some of the things that fascinated me as a child and wish I could continue to experience them , but life happens. I really can't say what abilities and talents my childhood interest points to maybe in the future when am old and on my death bed and I recount my life experiences and time on this earth I will be able to answer that question.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment