Exercise #1
Dream: Get a Pharm.D and PhD in research.
Touchstone: Acknowledgment for advancing pharmaceutical medications.
Role Model: People in general.
Target: Develop new medications or therapy for human diseases.
Overall I think that I have the right goal in mind and a reasonable target. I wish I would have know a lot of the things that I know now back when I was in high school so that I would have been able to pursue my goals more vigorously and earlier than now. Even with the goal I have right now I am still not 100% sure if that is the right goal for me, since there are still a lot of stuff I do not know about myself and I am just starting to learn and still learning things about myself. Yea! yea! some might say that you can't learn everything about yourself in a day or even in a lifetime and that it is a gradual process, but stuff am learning about myself now feels like I should have learn or know about a while back. But oh well everything in due time. Role model wise I really don't have a specific one and the person that is closest to a role model to me happens to be a cartoon character. But in reality my role models are every African American, immigrant, or people in general who have nothing and came from nothing to become significant innovators and symbol of determination and hard work in every occupational fields such as medicine, research, social work and so on, when told by people that they could not amount to anything or succeed, considered bottom dwellers of society and constantly battling life's everyday challenges. Those are my role models.
Exercise #2
Your Type is INFJ
Introverted Intuitive Feeling Judging
Strength of the preferences %
67 25 12 33
The Protector
As an INFJ, your primary mode of living is focused internally, where you take things in primarily via intuition. Your secondary mode is external, where you deal with things according to how you feel about them, or how they fit with your personal value system.
INFJs are gentle, caring, complex and highly intuitive individuals. Artistic and creative, they live in a world of hidden meanings and possibilities. Only one percent of the population has an INFJ Personality Type, making it the most rare of all the types.
Quietly forceful, original, and sensitive. Tend to stick to things until they are done. Extremely intuitive about people, and concerned for their feelings. Well-developed value systems which they strictly adhere to. Well-respected for their perseverance in doing the right thing. Likely to be individualistic, rather than leading or following.
I think this test was accurate in describing my personality, expect for the part about quietly forceful, which am not well.... the forceful part that is. Plus that the INFP personality type has a better description of me, but apart from that the test was accurate.
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
did you take the test again and see if anything else came up
ReplyDelete